Wednesday, August 6, 2008

You can't keep 'em little forever can you?

I forgot to mention that Malia has actually been sitting-up by herself for quite some time now. (If you need a flashback of her lack of coordination, feel free to see her "Ms. Bobble Head Jr." video that was posted a little bit ago.) I guees she has things a little backwards because she would much rather sit-up than roll over. I captured this adorable face today and just cannot believe how much she looks like her daddy!
Malia is almost standing by herself now too!!! Can you believe it? Don't babies know that they are suppose to stay small forever? Just kidding... all though we loved the newborn phase, we are just even more in love with this age too! She is so much fun and just so happy!
Here is a little video we took of our big girl...

2 comments:

Kati Howard said...

She DOES look alot like Aaron, but I can see you in her also. I think babies go back and forth between who they look like.

I know what you mean about wanting to keep them small. Quincy turns 1 next friday! I can't believe it's been a year aleady. We are so excited... he's walking now. Each new month brings a string of joys and pains... mostly joys though.

Jeni Boston said...

She is doing so great at sitting up! I love how she smiles so much. It is so stinkin cute!!