On Friday, Malia and I went to Horseshoe Lake with some families in our neighborhood. We couldn't have asked for more BEAUTIFUL weather! Malia had a lot of fun playing in the water, eating the sand, and worked on getting rid of her farmer's tan.
***
Then, later that night, Malia went to her first football game! "Go Chief's Go!" It was the annual rival game between Columbia River and Skyview. Aaron and I both graduated from River and while we were in school, our team NEVER lost to Skyview. We've tried since we have been married to make it to this game each year, but so far, have been quite disappointed since River has now lost THREE times to "Skypew". Oh well, maybe next year River can make a comeback.


2 comments:
Oh I'm so jealous! I wish we lived in Vancouver, or at least close! Lucky!
hey ava has the dress that matches malia's sun hat. malia is sooo stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment