Monday, January 12, 2009

A Brewer Re-cap..

Wow! So much has gone on since I last blogged, so here is the condensed "re-cap" you have been waiting for:


Aaron and Hoku snowboarding down our neighborhood street during Arctic Blast 2008!



(Does this one really need a caption?)


Opening Moikeha Family presents on Christmas Eve...


...the bows were the most exciting part!


Christmas Morning with her presents... we took mostly video of the occassion... she had so much fun with the wrapping paper and mastered taking off each and every bow.




Enjoying her new toys.



Becky (my little cousin) got married a few days after Christmas. Though it was a LONG day, we had so much fun with all the family.



Daddy took the floor with Malia and danced to Mommy and Daddy's wedding song: "Somewhere over the Rainbow" by IZ




We got a lot accomplished during our break from school and work... here is our finished dining room fresh with new paint and accessories.



After 5 years, we FINALLY had THE BEST New Year's Eve EVER! Malia even stayed up for the countdown and enjoyed half a glass of sparkling cider.




Happy Birthday Aaron!

With the help of friends, neighbors, and my family, we successfully threw Aaron a suprise party! He's always hated the timing of his bday (Jan 2nd) so he was quite suprised and thankful to all those who joined in the fun. Here he is in a new birthday outfit, with his very own float tube!


Malia coudn't let her daddy take all the spot light on his special day. Here she is showing off her riding skills.


Malia is just about 11months now! CRAZY! Daddy is excited to find that she can hold herself up on his shoulders all by herself.

I got the chance to host a friend's baby shower on Saturday and made my very first diaper cake!


Well, I know it was quick, but at least I have you all caught up! I have a couple cute videos to share so keep an eye out, and hopefully I will have them posted soon!

1 comment:

Ally Bally said...

I loved the cake and can't thank you guys enough for the awesome shower!!!! I love all of your pics!!!