Sunday, April 5, 2009

Our first warm weekend of the year!

This weekend was a perfect 70degrees and just gorgeous! Malia got to do lots of fun things and would love to tell you all about it.
***
I got to play with my bubble machine for the first time ever!





I fought with my neighbor over his bike...


... and he let me ride it! My first time ever on a bike!



I got to make a mess while eating!



I got to play on the deck...


...while trying not to slip through the cracks!


I experienced static cling for the first time!



I am not so sure I like it.



I pulled a chunk of my hair out for the first time, though I am not so sure how that relates to the weather...


And I went on a walk with my Mommy and Daddy!








We all can't wait for more nice weather like this weekend!

2 comments:

Burky's said...

She looks like she loves the outdoors, and that kids bike! What a cutie!

Kati Howard said...

Oh malia is beautiful! Isn't nice weather such a blessing?