On New Years Day, my cousin Laura surprised us (while playing games with Charity and Steve) with a DELICIOUS ice cream cake for Aaron!

Thanks Laura for visiting us ALL the way from Boring, OR!

Aaron spent his birthday morning helping someone move, hurt his back, and then went back to sleep until 1pm! Before heading out for dinner at our most favorite restaurant (BJ's in Jantzen Beach), Aaron opened his gifts. Well, Malia did I guess.

Here's his home-made birthday cake. His request was white cake with chocolate frosting. Yumm!!!

Malia hamming it up for the camera before diving into the gifts! Ever since Christmas she thinks any gift is HERS to open. She loved pulling out the tissue paper from Aaron's ginormous birthday bag.

After dinner Aaron's brothers Daniel and Adam (and his fiance Kylie) dropped by for a surprise visit which was perfect because Aaron refused to let me light his candles with just the two of us.

I was hoping to re-use these Happy Birthday letters for Malia, but the wax melted right away!

One of Aaron's last birthday wishes was for me to straighten my hair. Oh how I hate to straighten it! It takes over an hour and a half! Lucky for him he was the birthday boy and his wish was granted.

Happy 28th Birthday Aaron!
Love,
Hoku, Malia and Baby Brewer
1 comment:
WOW! So obviously I haven't been on your blog in a while because I was SO out of the loop on your exciting news! So, three things to say:
1. Congrats on baby number 2!! That's very exciting!
2. I totally know the woes of potty training. We are going on maybe 6 weeks now and Quincy still has an accident here and there. It gets really frustrating sometimes! Hang in there! Malia will get better!
3. I LOVE your hair straight. Totally hot!
Much love to you guys and all the exciting things you have to look foward to this year.
Post a Comment