I know that I've neglected to blog during the past month, but I had NO idea how many cute pictures made it onto my camera! Aaron was busy watching the Blazer's game tonight, so amidst my boredom, I picked up my camera and scrolled through my pics... there are ALOT of cute random one's on here!
***
Here's Malia getting ready with her auntie Laura one morning before heading off to the zoo! (Auntie Laura was so nice to babysit for us!)

Malia and her new friend River
It was not hard for Laura to become the "favorite" auntie, especially after taking Malia to her most favorite place in the whole wide world!

Cute kiddos!

Thank you so much auntie Laura!

Every time we say auntie Laura, or even the zoo, Malia exclaims "zoo choo-choo!" Laura spoiled our little girl... she LOVES riding the train!

This was from a while ago... we were off to Saturday's market after riding the Max. Malia is pretty chill (and might I say so cute!) about wearing her shades.

This is sometime before Easter. Laura and I were browsing around Jantzen Beach and took Malia on the carousel. If you don't know, the carousel sits in front of giant windows that are easy to see from the parking lot. Every, and I mean EVERY time we pass the horsies, Malia will yell "Yay! Neigh! Ride Neigh!" If it wasn't $2.00 a ride, we'd ride more often!

Aaron's brother Adam got married on April 1st in the Salt Lake City Temple. That meant that Malia got to take her her first road trip! It was an incredibly quick trip... I think we spent more time in the car than we did in Utah. Malia was AWESOME! We left the night before the wedding at 4pm, and drove straight to Pendleton. Malia was so good about playing with her toys and books and managed to stay happy and occupied for 3 hours. After stopping for dinner, Malia fell asleep and slept until 4am! She happily watched some movies on her very own DVD player and head phones until we arrived at our destination just before 8am. (We hit a lot of snow on the way.. that's why the drive took so long.) The wedding began at 11am, and since we all were part of the wedding party we swung by the airport, hauled in our "luggage" and freshened up! Good times :) After spending only one more day with the family, we headed back home, but this time during the day. Malia did great alternating between play-time and nap time. It really wasn't that bad! I wouldn't say that we plan to make the long trip again (by car) anytime soon, but it definitely made for some fun memories!

BTW, icicles were falling on us during pictures. It was soooo windy and cold!

This is at Esther Short Park in downtown Vancouver after a fun walk around the Farmer's Market. Aren't the tulips beautiful!


Cute kiddos!

Thank you so much auntie Laura!

Every time we say auntie Laura, or even the zoo, Malia exclaims "zoo choo-choo!" Laura spoiled our little girl... she LOVES riding the train!

This was from a while ago... we were off to Saturday's market after riding the Max. Malia is pretty chill (and might I say so cute!) about wearing her shades.

This is sometime before Easter. Laura and I were browsing around Jantzen Beach and took Malia on the carousel. If you don't know, the carousel sits in front of giant windows that are easy to see from the parking lot. Every, and I mean EVERY time we pass the horsies, Malia will yell "Yay! Neigh! Ride Neigh!" If it wasn't $2.00 a ride, we'd ride more often!

Aaron's brother Adam got married on April 1st in the Salt Lake City Temple. That meant that Malia got to take her her first road trip! It was an incredibly quick trip... I think we spent more time in the car than we did in Utah. Malia was AWESOME! We left the night before the wedding at 4pm, and drove straight to Pendleton. Malia was so good about playing with her toys and books and managed to stay happy and occupied for 3 hours. After stopping for dinner, Malia fell asleep and slept until 4am! She happily watched some movies on her very own DVD player and head phones until we arrived at our destination just before 8am. (We hit a lot of snow on the way.. that's why the drive took so long.) The wedding began at 11am, and since we all were part of the wedding party we swung by the airport, hauled in our "luggage" and freshened up! Good times :) After spending only one more day with the family, we headed back home, but this time during the day. Malia did great alternating between play-time and nap time. It really wasn't that bad! I wouldn't say that we plan to make the long trip again (by car) anytime soon, but it definitely made for some fun memories!

BTW, icicles were falling on us during pictures. It was soooo windy and cold!

This is at Esther Short Park in downtown Vancouver after a fun walk around the Farmer's Market. Aren't the tulips beautiful!

Aaron, Malia, and I all got Bronchitis a couple weeks ago. We all were so miserable! Aaron stayed home with Malia one day, and said he was too sick to watch after her... this was the result. Thankfully the only evidence was a picture when I got home from work. :)
Malia and I were bored one day, so we headed off to Felida Park, Malia's most favorite park! Every time she goes down the slide she says "two, three, go!" Then she raises her arms and says "whoo hoo!"

Lovin' the swing!

Malia recently discovered how to hang from the bar and swing. I guess its ONE way of making us nervous!

Lovin' the swing!

Malia recently discovered how to hang from the bar and swing. I guess its ONE way of making us nervous!
What a happy girl!

This is the only park that Malia is adventurous enough to try everything. If we go to other places, she'll do the same small part over and over. Little kids can be so finicky!

Malia LOVES wearing her summer hats. We just think she is so cute in them!

This is the only park that Malia is adventurous enough to try everything. If we go to other places, she'll do the same small part over and over. Little kids can be so finicky!

Malia LOVES wearing her summer hats. We just think she is so cute in them!
Malia got to ride the "yellow zoo bus" for the first time! We went on a Saturday and had to park in the 'shuttle' parking lot. She was so funny, and so excited to be riding a real bus!

Gotta love this one :)

Here is a pic of me pinning Malia down and forcing the picture. She has developed quite the personality, and quite the opinion! She has an opinion on what shoes and clothes to wear, how I do her hair, which t.v. show she wants to watch, which book to read, whether or not she wants mom or dad, which car she rides in, and is still the world's most pickiest eater! She is learning new words every day, and is in that fun stage of copying everything you say (so beware of virgin ears!) Her newest obnoxious way of say no is "mm, mmmmm... NO!" with attitude, and if she isn't really listening to you, but is appeasing you with a 'yes', she'll just say "yup" and shake her head with attitude like a teenager. What happened to our innocent little girl! It's a good thing she is so cute!






No comments:
Post a Comment