Last weekend’s forecast was a miserable, wet and cold one. With nothing fun to do here at home besides the usual house chores, we jumped in the car and drove up to Seattle to spend the night at my cousin’s place. We had such a great time! Not only did Collette and David make for perfect company, but we had a yummy and delicious dinner, watched some fun movies, played a competitive game of phase 10, and even made and decorated sugar cookies!
These girls were too cute the next morning before heading out to the super Mall. We couldn’t really think of anything else to do and with the weather, it made a lot more sense to hang out indoors. Plus, it gave us a chance to browse around in preparation for Christmas shopping!
Before heading home we headed just a little further north (which unfortunately left us stuck in terrible traffic) to visit Matt and Jeralyn. It was fun to let the cousins play; we hung around, enjoyed a very scrumptious dinner of bbq Salmon, and went for a beautiful (and cold), walk around their place. Of course I took a lot of pictures of these cute cousins!
Whelp… that was a fun little get-away from ‘the usual’!
2 comments:
Yay! Thanks for coming! We had a lot of fun with you guys, and Leah was really sad the rest of the night after you left. "I just wanted to keep playing with Malia!!"
And then today, Grant was playing with my phone, holding it up to his ear and saying "hi-o"... and Leah told me, "He's calling baby Allie." :)
And I promise I will send you the recipe for the sushi! I have the ingredients written down; I just need to write out the directions. But right now I need to get to bed! :)
Looks like a fun weekend! I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks! We will have to get lots of pictures of all the cute cousins together.
Post a Comment