Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Are high-waters back in style?

For your information, Malia has been too skinny for her 0-3mo. clothing and has been happily outwearing all of her newborn clothes. Well, just last week I had to box up those clothes and it was a very sad occasion as we are beginning to realize that our little Malia will not always be this small and cute. Well, figuring that she should now fit into her 0-3mo. clothing, I was astonished to find that as I put on this cute little outfit from her Aunt Adrienne in New York, she was too long for it! Guess it is time to break out her 3mo. clothes now before she never gets a chance to wear them. That, or she will be sporting several new "capri" outfits in a couple months.

2 comments:

The Jensen Fam said...

Love the blog and love cute little baby Malia, even is she does where high waters!!

Jeralyn said...

Cute pictures! We also found out that you can't always follow the sizes on baby clothes. Leah isn't exactly 'typical' size, so I just have to hold clothes up to her to see what works. Anyway, we are excited to see all of you guys in 2 weeks!