Well, it looks like I've been a little slow to get this blog started, but instead of just posting pictures from today, I thought it would be fun for you to see Malia "grow up". Unfortunately, you will just have to be ok with the fact that pictures are out of order... so sorry!
...
Don't let this picture fool you! She is almost 2 months already! Can you believe it? I figured I should throw this one in because each month we will take a new picture on this plush puppy to measure her growth. Look at how long she is! She most definitely got that gene from her daddy.
We were making ribs a couple weeks ago when Aaron thought it would be fun to see how many different pots and pans he could fit Malia into!
If I don't wrap her tight enough to keep her arms down, she'll elevate her arms while sleeping and wake herself up... she got that from her mommy...
This was Malia's first bath ever on Feb 29th, one week after she was born!
My little Malia is too small for the sink now...
Look! She already knows how to fold her hands to pray! What a sweet angel...
This was the dress Malia wore for Easter Sunday.
Malia loves her uncle Jared.
This is our ever-so-famous "Lovesac." Malia loves taking naps in it, but sometimes I worry that she will get lost!
Look at those tiny cute feet! If only feet stayed this cute...
Well, we hope you've enjoyed a little blast from the past! Make sure to check our blog often for new updates on our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment