
Aaron doesn' t like these adorable socks that look like Ballerina shoes, so to emphasize the fact, he had to make her look as silly as possible by pulling her pants up to her underarms! It's always a suprise what Malia will be wearing when I come home from work, but hey, at least she has clothes on and a diaper on the right way!
...
Malia just won't stop getting bigger! We decided that since she likes to look around so much, it was time to let her face "out" on our walks around the neighborhood. It was perfect though... since she spent so much time holding her head up, she was nice and tired and ready for a long nap when we got home!

6 comments:
Wow, Hoku. You look great! And I can see a little of both of you in Malia. That's so neat that Aaron has fun dressing her :). I can't wait to meet her!
It was so good to see you guys last weekend. I wish we had more time than just the couple hours we had to visit and being so tired from driving! But, I loved seeing your adorable little Malia and it makes me so excited for our to come! Hope you guys are well!
Looks like Aaron is doing a good job dressing Malia. Megan and her could put on a neighborhood fashion show together will all their great styles! And how fun that Malia is facing forward now. She will now be able to see the world!
I love those socks! I totally want some for my future daughter(s). Isn't it funny the things that husbands don't like? Chris is hyper-sensitive about whether things are too "girly" for Zach.
I'm so excited that you guys have a blog so I can keep up with your cute little family!! I love it when daddies dress their babies. Todd thinks that babies and old men should always wear their pants up high. Malia will be adorable no matter what she is wearing! (Sorry Aaron, I think the socks are super cute!)
P.S. I just realized that you probably have no idea who that last comment was from!
-Jeni Boston
Post a Comment