Monday, June 16, 2008

Too much craziness!

So... I know it has been a little bit since I have posted anything, but boy have we been busy like C-R-A-Z-Y!!! For starters, work has been keeping us quite occupied as it seems like the season for crappy drivers and yucky mouths. When it's not work that has us busy, we've been dealing with lots of wierd (and sometimes stinky) workers that have come to the house to take care of necessary repairs that are covered under our one-year home warranty. In our extra spare time, (after bath-times, diaper changes, feedings, and burps), Aaron has been busy with various projects around the house, which in turn, has left me very busy picking up his messes :) So... there you go... we are busy, busy, busy! But, with all that said... nothing takes away the pressures of life like a smile and giggle from our little sweetheart!
This isn't the most attractive picture of Malia... but I just can't get over how beautiful her eyes are. Oh! That reminds me! We just went and got her 4mo. pictures taken. Malia did so well and smiled a whole bunch! As soon as the photographer posts the pictures online, I will put a link up so that you can see them.

No comments: