Aaron and I have always had the tradition of using the Wednesday before Thanksgiving as our day to drive to the mountain, find some snow, and take our Christmas pictures for our Christmas cards. This year was even more exciting since we got to add Malia to the fun!
***
My brother Brandon was our photographer...
And my sister Makenzie was my stunt double as we tested out the 'stage'.
It was really cold, and too sunny for our crappy camera, so this was the best that we could come up with. (I think my eyes are closed, but oh well, hopefully on the Christmas card no one will be able to tell.)
Close-up, I think we make a pretty cute family!
My most favorite part of our day-trip was introducing Malia to the snow. At first she was excited to be free from our constricting arms...
She starred in awe at the white stuff falling from the sky...
She wasn't quite sure if she should be happy, or sad in the new environment and looked up at us for help...
But she was brave, and ready for an adventure...
And then, it was as if a weird sensation overcame her...
It was cold, and she didn't know what to do!
Despite its frigid feel, she just could not let go!
1 comment:
you guys ARE a cute family! & wow your hair is long! I think I only see you with it up (much like myself!) great pictures!
Post a Comment