Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Turkey Bowl!

No Thanksgiving can be had without our annual Turkey Bowl! Last year I was unable to play due to my "bun in the oven" so was really looking forward to this years game. The game moved from two-hand, to wrap around, to tackle and you better believe it, I stuck it out with those boys! I made several good plays, but walked away with painful bumps and bruises, plus severe whiplash from being clothes-lined. No worries... I'll be on the line next year and Malia will be there cheering me on!


(For some reason I have no pictures of Aaron, but he was there... he threw out his back the night before so was drugged up on pain meds. I guess you could say we were both playing completely different games of football...)
***
We ended up splitting our time between both families and I guess I forgot to take lots of pictures. The most exciting event of the night was seeing my cousins Collette and Laura and luckily, I have documentation! They live in Utah, and Collette had never met Malia before. It was so much fun catching up!

No comments: