We had such a great time with our friends last night! No Halloween Party is complete without costumes and Malia had so much fun dressing up as a LadyBug. Boy was she CUTE!

But of course no picture is complete without a
"picking your nose" pose.
We had a great time visting and catching-up, stuffing our bellies full of yummy halloween treats, and playing Guestures!
The Bennetts
Beekeeper, Queen Bee and Flower

The Lavenders
Spiderman, Fortune Telling 8-Ball and Blazer's Fan



Bridget
Cutest Pumpkin Ever!

The Kelsey's
Naughty Nun and a not-yet-so Perverted Priest
(Steve is saving that part for Halloween)

The Kameraths
Farmer Couple and Broccolli Baby

The Brewers
Dwight and Merideth from The Office
(I am a little disappointed in how our costumes turned out, but if you watched the "wedding" episode, you would TOTALLY get Aaron's shirt!)



1 comment:
Aaron, I wasn't sure if I was looking at Dwight or you. Nice costume. You even nailed down the sweet shirt. Hoku nailed the annoyed expression well too. Maura and I got a good laugh. Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment