Saturday, June 19, 2010

Woodland Planter's Day Parade!

This was our 3rd year participating in the Woodland Planter's Day Parade on the Smiles Float! Malia is finally old enough to understand the concept of "throwing" goodies towards the crowd and would get a kick out of waving to all the kiddos. (Last year she was too occupied with hoarding everything for herself.) We had a great time!


Dr. Johnson did a great job playing the role of "doctor"... the ginormous toothbrush was a great hit... and his wife made a beautiful sparkly tooth!


I figured I'd throw in a profile shot of me two days short of 36 weeks!







While Malia and I were off at the parade, Aaron was off enjoying his man time! Aaron looks forward to fishing every Saturday morning and apparently today was a good day to fish!






He caught four Kokanee Salmon and one Rainbow Trout (the limit per day is five fish), and all were 11-12inches long! He's already talking about "next week's" fishing trip, and he can't wait for his salmon dinner tonight!





No comments: