Saturday, November 6, 2010

Costume Fashion Show!



These girls are my favorite!


Nana made Malia this cute little tutu. Malia called herself a 'princess ballerina'. Every time she put it on, it brought out the most hilarious dance moves!



I didn't plan it, but check out the color coordination!


This bat girl was so cute! She didn't mind her costume at all... and it kept her so warm!


Sadly... even with the bow, we had many comments like: "Oh! your son is just so adorable in his 'cat' costume!" Oh well... it's the memories that count right?



I thought it would be fun to put Allie in Malia's old costume; from HER first Halloween.



Here's Malia in it back in Oct 2009... the girls are almost 6mo. apart 'season-wise'.




Oh... and here was our pre-Halloween costume for our church carnival/trunk-or-treat. It was kind of fun because I was the cow, and Aaron the farmer last time we wore these WAY back probably 3 years ago when I was pregnant with Malia.




Actually... look! I found the picture CD! I thought it would be fun to see what we looked like then:


No comments: