Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Red Barn Park!

I’ve promised Malia, (for awhile now), that on the next ‘sunny day’ we would go to the red barn park down the street. I do feel bad, but most of my days off are spent doing chores or running errands.

But… Not today!

What a fun morning we had!

allie park

Allie had her first encounter with a slide.

allie slide

Sisters are so much fun!

girls swing

“I jumping!”

jumping

“Look Mom! Look what I find!”

mouse!

(Before freaking out and screaming in disgust, I snapped a picture!)

So totally gross, but it made for a fun day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your girls are so adorable! That last picture of Malia holding that rodent is SICK! I would be freaking out! But good thing you got a picture to document that moment!

Jeralyn said...

Cute! Looks like you guys had fun! What park was it? It's cool that you have one down the street!

Sherman Family said...

Too Funny Malia! Looks like a shrew... our cats used to catch them all the time!