Aaron did it again… for two years now he has won best-costume at work! Gotta love the news… they sure offer some great ideas of some crazy peeps. In case you don’t get it… He spent the day “occupying” his cubicle… sleeping bag, tent and all.
At my work we dressed up with a sport theme. I’ll be honest… I didn’t put a whole lot of effort into my ‘costume’; just threw on a jersey, some shin guards and indoor shoes.
Here’s some of us at work! A couple of us were smart enough to wear long sleeves… not I unfortunately. I didn’t not realize how much spit and spatter touched my fore-arms until I could feel it all! Let’s just say I was grateful to go to work on Tuesday and wear my usual scrubs and jacket.
I was so excited to get off early and get the girls ready that I totally left my camera at work. Malia came along for the ride, took a tour of the office and LOVED the cute little pumpkin the front-office decorated for a pumpkin contest.
After some dress-up and a little bit of makeup we were ready to take our two princesses out for the evening! And what a beautiful evening it was… clear skies, slight chill in the air. First on our agenda was a fun dinner/party with a lot of families from our neighborhood and church a few houses down from us. It was a fun way to get together for the evening before taking all the kiddos out trick-or-treating.
Malia was so excited and full of smiles. Allie I am sure could have cared less… but they just looked so cute!
What a beautiful Belle princess.
Danielle and her husband, cute little strawberry shortcake’s parents, threw quite the party! (unfortunately this is the only pic I got… I tried to get a group picture, but it didn’t turn out…)
This is the only trick-or-treating picture I got too… I suppose I wasn’t on the ball that night with my camera. I was too busy trying to hold Allie and keep her warm. A chill certainly set in that made both girls grumpy and cold. Malia was done after only a few houses, but still enjoyed every bit of it.
Of course we stopped by to visit Amy! She is so awesome with the girls and truly loves them as her own. We are so lucky to have her!
The Brewer Fam before heading home to grab some coats before heading back to the party.
I just thought this picture was so funny. Both my girls (Malia’s in the background) were sitting on these porch steps devouring candy. I just love that Allie know what to do with a candy bracelet. I mean… really? I never taught her that it was even candy. Too funny…
Every year these kids get older, the more fun traditions like these become! Happy Halloween ![]()
1 comment:
Fun Halloween!! I loved the girls' costumes and Aaron's costume and your pumpkin carving story made us laugh. I also loved that Malia was done trickor-treating after ony a few houses lol. We'll probably be doing hand-me-down costumes too.
Post a Comment