So... while waiting to view our pictures, we walked around the mall and much to my suprise, daddy bought Malia her birthday present...
How about now?
Earings!!!
Ever since Malia was born I have been trying to talk Aaron into getting lil' missy some studs. I do have to be honest though, every time we take her in for immunizations, I lose the urge to "harm" my baby. But, we were just walking by Claire's and saw another little girl getting hers pierced, so walked in to ask questions. One of the moms said the worst part about the whole thing wasn't the piercing, but holding down baby. Not that we know anything about baby's feelings, but they said that it really only pinched for a second. I just couldn't decide how I felt about the whole thing now! I felt like such a bad mom! Well, at this point, it was Aaron who talked me into the earings, and even offered to let Malia sit on his lap. Malia was so brave and only cried for a second. (It is true, she only hated the part where we had to hold her still.) She completely forgot about the whole experience when she received her first lollipop ever!
Happy (almost) Birthday missy!
2 comments:
how fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she looks ADORABLE with her ears pierced. can't wait to see her today :)
Happy Birthday, Malia! Have fun trying all the new foods... dairy, citrus, nuts...! We can't wait to see you and your family :)
Post a Comment