Monday, February 2, 2009

Beautiful Brown Hair

Malia's hair has reached that wonderful stage where it is impossible for it to look anything other than like she just rolled out of bed. At least the bald spots are gone, but now she has an uneven mass of scraggly hair. I should also mention that she doesn't keep her hair clips in, and I think that she has actually eaten one (I am constantly looking through her poop for it.) Anyways, it was time to rock the pony tail! She was less than thrilled...
But I think she warmed up to it, and doesn' t even realize it is there.

This is just a goofy cute pic...




2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie! Such luxurious hawaiian hair!!

Jeni Boston said...

Malia is such a doll! If you guys ever come down here you better let me do a photo session with her!!