Monday, September 28, 2009

FIRST HAIRCUT!

Malia and I went to SuperCuts for her very first hair cut ever! Malia needed a professional to even out her un-even curls, and to fix the layers created by the ginourmous bald spot she had as an infant. Even though it was a rip-off, $14, it was totally worth it!
***
BEFORE
Malia was as happy as can be. Mostly because she was enjoying watching me clean-up after her as she knocked products off of the shelf. Why did I let her run around you might be thinking? When I tried to hold her still on my lap while waiting, she screamed.



DURING
Malia did really well, despite the looks on her face. I think she was literally scared "stiff"! I used a lollipop as a bribe in the hopes that she would cooperate, but I don't even think she moved at all! Not even to lick the lollipop! I was really glad that she was big-girl enough not to have to sit on my lap. Great job Malia!




















AFTER
She was so happy and so cute! Her hair is much more manageable and silky smooth. What a cutie!




The left side of her hair has always been the curly, wild side.



And the right has always been much straighter... weird huh? But thankfully its nice and even now!






Lovin' the new do!




2 comments:

Song Brewer said...

I have to admit I'm jealous. Mike is valorous enough to save us the money and insists on cutting both kids hair himself... secretly I just want to take Carmen in for a cute cut...sigh. It looks super cute!

MaurBen said...

She is SO adorable and getting so big! I especially like the pictures where she is in the hair cutting "shield"...she looks like a little grown up getting her hair done. :)