Monday, September 28, 2009

The Snazzy Sneaker

Who would have thought that a pair of shoes would bring about so much fun!

I found these cute little Adiddas at a second-hand store still in the box... I couldn't resist! I came home and tried them on Malia to see if they fit and she started to stomp, jump and run around yelling with excitement "shoes! shoes! shoes!" When I tried to take them off she cried. Poor baby... The next morning, the first thing Malia said when she woke up was "shoes! shoes! shoes!" She grabbed them from her closet and had me put them on. As soon as they were on her feet, she started running as fast as she could all through out the house. It's so funny how she thinks she needs to RUN while wearing them. What I really should have done was catch it on video... darn.
Here's Malia wearing her snazzy sneakers at her friend Laelle's birthday party.

Here she is being mischievious. Did I mention how she is into climbing on EVERYTHING! She's quite the thrill seaker these days...

No comments: