WARNING:
LOTS OF PICTURES!
Working in Woodland and LaCenter has opened my eyes to places around the area. Alot of patients have told me about this beautiful and scenic place in Woodland called Grist Mill where they make homemade apple cider, and freshly milled flour and corn. We decided to head out for a nice fall picture opportunity. It was gorgeous, however, had we headed out a week or so earlier, we would have been able to capture more of the red and oranges of fall.

Our attempt at a family portrait. Too bad we didn't bring someone with us!
Malia is making the sign for "candy." Aaron kept tricking Malia to look at the camera by telling her to "Look at mama! She has candy!"


We got some random bystander to take a picture... too bad Malia was being really shy because this could have made a GREAT picture!



















2 comments:
I remember going to the Grist Mill for a field trip when I was really little... I'm glad to hear it's still there! Looks like you guys picked a nice time of year to go -- I love all the fall colors!
Kay, see y'all in a few weeks :)
Wow, that is a gorgeous spot. What a fun outing.
Post a Comment