It's tradition for us to get our Christmas Tree and decorations up over the Thanksgiving weekend. I was a little worried that we wouldn't have the time for it this year... we had an incredibly busy, sleep-deprived, yet fun weekend. We headed over to Windy Hill a few miles away from us and spent over an hour looking for the perfect tree. In our quest we ran into these funny shaped ones. They were super triangularly, and too perfectly shaped.

Malia wandered off a bit, and when we caught up to her, she had found our tree. Once you go noble, you can't go back.


This cute little tree farm even had Santa Claus! I had the camera all ready to go so that when Aaron sat Malia down on his lap, I could snap a shot before she freaked out. Surprisingly though, she didn't even budge! She never looked at him (which is what she does around strangers in the hopes that they'll disappear), but she didn't cry! I was super happy with Malia's first Santa Claus picture ever.


2 comments:
Wow, you guys are already all decorated for Christmas? I'm impressed! How does Malia handle the tree and decorations and all that? I am a little worried that Leah is going to knock everything down several times a day, once we get everything up. Haha, oh well, we'll just have a lot of teaching opportunities, right? Anyway, it was fun to see you guys last week!
I'm glad Andy's truck could be apart of your christmas tree tradition =) We look forward to lending you our truck every year so you dont have to strap the tree to the top of your honda like the Griswalds =)
Post a Comment