FIRST WEEKEND OUT!

Aaron and I are not the 'home-body' sort of people, so despite still feeling the pains of pushing out a 9+ pound baby, we headed out Friday night for dinner, a beautiful (but slow) walk on the waterfront, and even went grocery shopping!

One of the plus sides to having a summer baby is not having to worry about keeping them warm and bundled up. We are having so much fun dressing Allie up in summer dresses, little tank onesies and the sort...

FIRST DIP CONE!

FIRST MELT-DOWN!
(and sadly not the last)

This was Malia most of last week and all weekend... even AFTER her yummy dip cone! I did notice that she was cutting an upper molar, but seriously??? She was driving me crazy! She was incredibly disobedient, refused to use her words, and preferred to whine and cry ALL day for NO apparent reason! I am sure it has a lot to do with the adjustment of Allie, but you wouldn't even think she had a problem with anything... she really can be quite the little helper.

FIRST BATH!


Allie's umbilical cord fell off Friday (with a little bit of help), which meant bath-time for our stinky girl Saturday night! She really didn't mind it once she was sitting in the water. What she HATES is getting her diaper or clothes changed.

Here's a fun comparison shot... below is Malia's first bath at a week old. They look NOTHING alike.
Aaron still gets weirded out when he says "my girls", and then realizes that he is referring to THREE of us. Poor, poor man...

FIRST TRIP TO CHURCH!
Despite the fact that Allie sheds, I suppose she can be pretty cute :)

Malia can be too, (when not throwing tantrums), while she patiently waits for us to leave by making "apple O choo-choo trains."

We love our girls! (Even if I secretly hope that Allie becomes photogenic soon!)
3 comments:
sad I missed meeting Allie for the first time! I'm sure you were bombarded with everyone wanting to see her huh? She's beautiful. So happy for you! See you on Sunday.
Kelsey
She's so beautiful and so mature looking! She's going to be huge by the time I see her! You have such a fun little family; how I long to spend some time with all of you! Sigh.
see I think they look TONS alike - aside from coloring in the bath photo. Either way, two VERY cute little girls, congrats.
-Melissa
Post a Comment