We're home! We are all doing well, and are having so much fun adjusting to our new little Allie! Even Malia is enjoying her new role as the helpful big sister. I often catch her running around with her baby doll mimicking all that we do... she's even got the breastfeeding down. :) It's crazy to see how much Allie has changed in only a few days, so I figured I'd better post some (well ALOT) of pics to keep you up to date!
***
We had a lot of fun getting visitors both at the hospital and here at home! If only Allie hadn't taken so long to be born, Auntie Laura would have been there to witness the fun. She drove up twice from Boring, OR in one day, both before and after work to visit us!

Uncle Mike got to meet Allie much sooner than he did Malia. He was on his mission when Malia was born and didn't get to see her till she was 2 yrs old!

Charity (our bestest friend and neighbor) came to get her baby fix,

and was so kind to watch Malia for us while we were in the hospital.

Kristy and Karen (I forgot to get pictures of them) and Michelle are my favorite girls from work!

Both sets of grandparents came to the hospital, but only Nana gets a hospital 'blog' picture debut because she was there for the whole thing! Nana had a big A&P test that day and after postponing it once, (from 11am to 5pm... thinking you would be born by then), she raced off to school, took her exam, and made it back in time to help me push!

Aaron's Aunt Kate.

The Brewer grandparents were so nice to bring dinner!

Auntie ZZ was so sad that she was at girl's camp when Allie was born. She was even our 'live-in' nanny the week Allie was due so that she could help watch Malia. Too bad that didn't work out, thanks to Allie being 9 days late!

Papa!

Okay... so enough about all the visitors. Here now are LOTS of pictures of our last days in the hospital, and the first couple days of us being home. Allie is going to need to eat soon and I need to feed Malia lunch and get her down for a nap... so I am sorry there won't be much 'writing'!

He's not so bad when he plays with Malia :)

Auntie ZZ was so sad that she was at girl's camp when Allie was born. She was even our 'live-in' nanny the week Allie was due so that she could help watch Malia. Too bad that didn't work out, thanks to Allie being 9 days late!
Nana and Malia have such a special bond! I just love this picture of my girls.

Papa!

Okay... so enough about all the visitors. Here now are LOTS of pictures of our last days in the hospital, and the first couple days of us being home. Allie is going to need to eat soon and I need to feed Malia lunch and get her down for a nap... so I am sorry there won't be much 'writing'!

Malia came and hung out with us all afternoon/evening on Friday. She had fun opening presents both for her and her sister.

















What a cute girl! 





2 comments:
Oh my heck - she looks just like her Dad, especially in that one picture of him holding her. WOW! Both your girlies are so beautiful.
Hugs,
Velenti
I totally agree... I think Allie looks way more like Aaron whereas Malia is a blend between you two. Baby Allie IS adorable though... love the pictures of the two sissys. Malia will grow to love her little sis I'm sure, just as Quincy adores his baby brother.
And you are looking gre4at Hoku, keep up the good work Mama!
Post a Comment