(This post is a little late... Allie turned 2months a week ago.)
Which, BTW
Ignore the #3! I just now realized what I did. How embarrassing! I go back to work next week and must have "12 weeks" on my mind... Oh well...

12lbs 2oz
23 3/4 inches long
***
Compared to MALIA at
10lbs 4oz
&
22 inches long
Allie is definitely a bigger girl! I am beginning to see so many similarities in these two. I suppose they don't look so different after all! Here are some of the things Allie is up to:
-loves standing
-beginning to use the bumbo more
-holds head up well
-has a nice HUGE bald spot
-sleeps 10 hours straight through the night
-up for an hour or two after each feeding then takes mini naps
-takes a nice 2-3 hour nap during Malia's nap time
-nurse at 6am, 9am, 12am, 4pm and 7pm
-takes a bottle well
-using last box of size 1 diapers
-wears 3mo. clothes
-starting to make cute baby talk
-big smiles
-loves being talked to
-faces forward in the baby bjorn
-eyes are still blue
-hair is blonde after a bath, then seems slightly brown/red tinted when greasy
-no more baby acne
-starting to reach at things (on playmat)
-loves being swaddled
-still not sure about the pacifier
-very tolerative of big sister (i.e. stacking toys on Allie's belly)
There are probably a billion more things, but... Allie is awake now and as usual... it's feeding time!
No comments:
Post a Comment