Saturday, December 11, 2010

Allie's 4mo. check-up

Allie is just so cute! She weighed in at 14lbs 13.8 oz. and measured 25inches long! Compared to Malia at this age, Allie is one pound heavier, and one inch longer. She grabs at everything, smiles on a dime, scoots on the floor (on her back), laughs at Malia, is wearing 6mo. clothes and size 2 diapers (and will be in 3 shortly), still sleeps through the night (swaddled), is eating 4-5oz. when measured in a bottle, and is probably doing lots of other things that I can't remember. BUT.... the one thing I do know, is this girl is almost sitting up on her own! It is hard to tell, but her back is NOT touching the couch in this picture. She was probably sitting up for a good 10seconds on her own! It is crazy how much "faster" it seems that #2 grows. I swear I was "waiting" for Malia to hit all sorts of new stages, but with Allie... I just want her to SLOW down!

No comments: