Saturday, December 11, 2010

Cutting down the Christmas Tree!

Like I said earlier... we had a busy weekend! Right after the run we headed out to an AMAZING Christmas tree farm where it was only $10 for any Noble, any size!


Here's us getting ready to pick out our tree!



Our cute girlies...




Malia kept picking out all the little "baby" trees. It was cute.



You gotta do what you gotta do right? I must have been sitting in front of the tree a family wanted because they walked around us in circles several times!



Way to go Aaron!



We are so happy that Auntie Laura got to share in the fun of our traditions! Her family doesn't live in the area, so it was fun to spread the Christmas joy!



Malia just seems so big! I LOVE that she will smile for the camera now!



Helping daddy out!


Just wait until you see our tree decorated!

No comments: