Saturday, December 11, 2010

LaCenter Tree Lighting!

Just north of us is a cute little town called LaCenter. I work most of my days up there and just LOVE it! Sometimes we secretly wish we had moved there because the town and community do so many fun things. Sunday evening was their Tree Lighting and it was so much fun hanging with the Kelseys, singing carols, sipping hot chocolate, watching fireworks, and meeting Santa!


Malia and Laelle had a GREAT time!



This is a super crappy picture, but it was so fun to watch the fireworks right after they lit the tree. What a fun tradition! Allie wasn't really in the best of moods this night, but stopped crying as soon as the firework show started. I think she LOVED the bright lights. I am surprised the sound didn't bother her!



Hamming it up for the camera!



"Choo choo!"



Thank goodness! A moment with Allie NOT crying... I think she was just tired of being out in the cold all weekend and having to be bundled up.



And.... the BEST part of all!!!! My girls with Santa and Mrs. Claus! We were so surprised at how excited Malia was to sit on his lap and "ask" for a candy cane. She is usually so shy, so it was pretty unbelievable! This will be such a fun memory! I LOVE it!


No comments: