Sunday, May 15, 2011

“Aunty Collette looks like a Princess!”

On Saturday my cousin Collette (who was beautiful as ever) was sealed for time and all eternity in the Portland Oregon Temple. Malia was excited to visit the temple because she knows that this is where her mommy and daddy were married, and she truly believes that it is ‘Jesus’ house’. (She was excited to be sitting on ‘Jesus’ toilet’ while using the bathroom. Silly kid…)

I just love how beautiful and peaceful the Temple grounds are.

DSCN3663DSCN3667DSCN3670

 

Dear Malia,

THIS is what tulips can look like if you don’t pick them while green! Grrr… Malia and her little friend next door destroyed our tulips in the front-yard. Oh well, we only have to wait a YEAR to enjoy them next!

DSCN3671DSCN3681

 

Girls and hats make quite the combo! But… without long beautiful hair, Allie looks like a little cancer baby. Good thing she’s cute!

DSCN3692

 

It was a long day… I don’t know why, but I LOVE this zonked out picture!

DSCN3699

2 comments:

Jeralyn said...

I like the zonked-out picture, too :) What a cutie pie!

Song Brewer said...

Wow your pictures are so cute. I love the shots from your last ride as well.