Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bike RIDE No. FIVE

We are sad to report that we neglected to ride this week due to a busy schedule, but here are pictures from last’s week ride from Vancouver Lake to Frenchman’s Bar along the Columbia River.

 

Malia loved that we ended at the ‘big boats.’

DSCN3626

 

Allie finally made it without a fuss. She even fell asleep on the way back!

DSCN3637

 

Bribing Malia with a chance to play at ‘the park’ works every time!

DSCN3639

 

Malia announced that she is a ‘BIG girl’ now, and is learning how to pump her feet.

DSCN3643

 

If you look closely, Allie has a ginormous purple bruise on her forehead. She fell off a camping chair in the garage while we were building our picket fence (pics to come soon)… poor baby.

DSCN3644

 

And no… I don’t work for Smiles anymore. But I needed to cover up the make-up less, rolled out of bed face!

DSCN3650

 

I know I say it a billion times… but these girls are AWESOME!

DSCN3651

No comments: