Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Eve

We had a fun and busy Christmas Eve! We spent the morning sleeping in, the afternoon playing with the Brewers (where we found out that Adam and Kylie are expecting… yay!), then headed out to my Aunt Celeste’s for a Christmas Dinner. We had a great time with both families. Afterwards, we headed to Nana’s house to exchange and open gifts, to eat more yummy food, and to play games!

 

The girls LOVED their Christmas pajamas!

DSCN2162

 

Whoa! A HUGE present from Nana and Papa!

DSCN2169

DSCN2175

 

I don’t know who was more excited for what was in the box… After the fun and games with my family (sorry for the lack of pictures… there were just too many to post!) I was up until 3:30am putting together a brand new…

DSCN2218

 

Kitchen set!

 

I… I mean the girls, LOVE it! You can see how much Santa helped with getting everything ready.

DSCN2213 

 

This Christmas will be so much fun since Malia is at the age where she is excited for Santa to come and bring presents!

No comments: