Allie turned 6mo. on Friday! It is CRAZY how fast this day has come. I remember with Malia waiting and waiting for her to reach these fun milestones. With Allie, I feel like I blink and BOOM! Half a year has gone by! It is so much fun to watch these girls together. We thought it would be fun for Malia to feed Allie for the first time. Malia LOVES being a big helper and LOVES being the big sister. It has taken great patience on her part not to ‘share’ all of her yummy snacks with baby sister.
“Are you ready Allie? Open big!”
“Mmmm Allie. Do you like it?”
Allie was a little confused at first, but didn’t have any problem eating or swallowing. All last week she was on antibiotics and I think she got used to the relfex of ‘eating’ from something other than a bottle.
After a first few tastes Allie was ready for more!
I think right now the spoon is Allie’s most favorite part. But, I am not surprised at all that she was ready to eat. She is ALWAYS trying to take food out of our hands and put it in her mouth.
So happy and so yummy!
(just for for fun, visit this blog post to see Malia eating her first foods at six months)
1 comment:
What a cute idea! Lucky Malia, I think I'd have a hard time sharing that that first feeding. Have I mentioned that Mike thinks Ashlynn looks like Aaron? Yeah, I don't see it. I definitely think she looks like a Brewer, just not that one.
Post a Comment