Laura and I seem to take turns on whose turn it is for a baking disaster. This year it was my turn! Nothing turned out right. My fudge crystalized and separated, my coconut balls fell apart when I dipped them in chocolate, and my sugar cookie dough didn’t chill long enough which left for a big gooey mess. Let’s just say that I hardly made any treat plates… so don’t be offended if you didn’t get one! But… at least Laura’s delicious molasses cookies dipped in white chocolate and peppermint turned out yummy!
Malia was great help! She even told us how much fun she had and what a great day it was. It was super sweet! Her little almost 4 year-old personality just cracks us up. Not sure when her clothes disappeared, but this is her usual ‘hang-out at home’ attire.
Only 7 more days till Christmas!
2 comments:
Those goodies sound really good right now. And I love Mlia's baking attire.
*malia's
Post a Comment