Sunday, December 18, 2011

Getting ready for Christmas!!!

Malia and I made these little Christmas card picture things for her friends at school and around the hood. I got the idea from a blog on Pinterest. What a cute idea huh?

DSCN7113

Sometime last week we took the girls to visit Santa! I don’t know if you read the post from before, but we were unsuccessful at our “free” Santa attempt in LaCenter. I broke down, and in my impatience we paid a ridiculous amount at the mall. If only we had waited… (I have a friend who got some awesome pictures from another place… free mind you), but these Mall ones still turned out pretty good. Definitely a classic! Here’s the girls in there matching dresses before our trip to Santa.

DSCN7127

DSCN7135

Ho Ho Ho!

MyPhoto01

1 comment:

aves_is_our_faves said...

Those were cute pics. What's up with the girls doing grat looking at the camera, but Santa not?? Same with ours :)