We just got back from Seaside, OR! The beach is probably one of our most favorite places to be, so we couldn't wait to take Malia there. We had a blast! The weather was so perfect and beautiful! I wouldn't say it was warm, but it sure wasn't cold.
...
Malia's first ride in an "outdoor" swing.


I couldn't wait to put Malia in this cute little swimsuit! We figured she might like swimming since she loves bath time so much.


On our trip Malia discovered her feet! It was so exciting! Of course now they get in the way when I am trying to change her diaper, but it is so much fun to watch her learn and grow!

Aaron thought Malia would love this little penguin... and she does! We were shopping around at the outlet stores and Aaron just couldn't resist buying her things! She is only 4months old and she already has daddy wrapped around her finger!

Aaron ran off with Malia like a wild man...

Once we dipped our feet in, we realized we really missed out this trip... the water was not ice-cold like usual, and would have been perfect for boogie boarding! Shucks...

I think Malia loves the beach just as much as we do! Yay!!!

Look... they're matching! It's the gangster duo...

We thought we would let her feel the sand...

... I am not quite sure what she thought of it...

"Phew! That was some busy trip! I can't wait to get home where things are familiar!"
2 comments:
Well it looks like you guys had a ton of fun at the beach and it looks like Maila enjoyed herself as well! I'm glad that you were able to have a little "get-away" together as a family! We missed you guys.
Love the sunglasses! Those are too cute!!
Post a Comment