Malia is a big-time bubble blower. We really love when she takes this huge ginormous breath, and then blows it all out through her lips to make bubbles! I think she likes the noise it makes. She's also been taking big breaths and letting it all out in whatever sounds she can master. I will try to get a video of that someday... it is really funny.
P.S. I just watched this video and realized how gross the background is... don't worry, we're not in the house, we are in the garage cleaning it... just thought you should know :)
2 comments:
Malia is too cute and that is funny that she does that! Self entertaining, right? And it looks and sounds like you had a great time at the AI concert. Date nights without the kids are always great even though you miss the kids!!
That is so cute! Wish we could be there to see it. But just wait til she tries that with a mouthful of food... :)
Post a Comment