Today Malia and I went raspberry picking with our neighbors. Malia was very excited to help her mommy pick them, but she couldn't keep her little hands out of our container. I caught her sneaking a mouthful! She must love raspberries as much as her daddy...
When daddy got home from work we went on a hike down at the Ridgefield Wildlife Refuge. There were tons of mosquitos, but it sure was beautiful. Malia enjoys hikes; she had a smile on her face the whole time!
There were some beautiful flowers at the refuge...
We brought Mr. Louie (that's the penguin's name) along for the hike, and it seems Malia was excited to show him around!
2 comments:
Those raspberries look delicious! I can't blame Malia for trying to get some!
Hoku! I can't believe how big your little girl is. You look great by the way! Hope everything is going well. I'm adding you to our list. www.tylerandkati.blogspot.com
Post a Comment