Monday, October 13, 2008

Just in time for Halloween

WARNING!
This post may contain graphic material that is inappropriate for children...
***

Today Aaron completed his third round of surgery to remove the Melanoma. Did you know that this form of cancer is the deadliest of skin cancers and the most likely to go undiagnosed? Just a couple reasons why we are so grateful, despite the after-math, that this was found before it was too late. Aaron is doing his best to have a good attitude and is constantly talking about how his "costume is almost complete". Thank you so much for all of your prayers and help. We still need to find out the results from today's procedure, but we are hopeful that they have removed all of the cancer and can't wait for all of this to blow over!!!

5 comments:

Shera said...

Hey Hoku...Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you guys. I hope your husband is feeling okay! Good luck.

Unknown said...

Oh, poor guy. How sad that you two have to go through this. I'll be praying for you two! Hopefully this will be the last operation!

ABCD Clapp said...

I just wanted to let you know I have been thinking about your family, what an unpleasant experience. Be thankful for your "wifes intuition" in encouraging him to go to the doc's. There was obviously a reason you felt so strongly. My prayers are with you, good luck!

Kati Howard said...

Way to look on the bright side! I think he will have a killer costume for Halloween, and think of all that money you're saving on face paint and makeup.

Thinking of you guys!

Jeni Boston said...

No one is going to be able to top Aaron's costume this year!! That looks so painful! Hopefully, that will be his last surgery!!