I LOVE the fall time. I don't necessarily love the rain that comes with it, but I love how beautiful this time of season can be with all of the changing colors. I especially love the days when the weather could not be more perfect... 70's, clear skies, and just beautiful. That is how today was. Aaron was home studying, so Malia and I stole him away, walked around the neighborhood, and enjoyed the gorgeous weather!





Why is it that babies put EVERYTHING into their mouths???
4 comments:
She is such a doll! I love the pic of her putting the pumpkin in her mouth! We are so glad Aaron is doing better!
So cute. We had fun that day with you guys at the park. I love the pics of Malia in the leaves on the path...adorable!
Love the girl pumpkin, and yes Malia too. :)
I love that she's eating a leaf! Quincy's eaten worse things though, so you don't have to feel like a bad mother or anything.
Next time we're going to be in the Couve will be Christmas, so let us know if you're by your parents and stop by!
Post a Comment